Round Trip Cruise
From Port of Tampa to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas.
Each comedian and artist on the lineup performs multiple times. You will choose one priority seat for a Trailer Park Boys show, and all other shows, including TPB, are general admission so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There is a full buffet, formal dining rooms, and casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day.
Such as: tea, juices, coffee.
Pool and Hot Tubs
Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
Norwegian Pearl's Amenities
Such as: casino, health and fitness center, full-size sports court, spa, and more.
Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
Taxes and Fees
Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($250.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
- Service Charges (vary from $14.50-$17.50 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages. (Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for Trailer Park Boys Cruise 2019 guests.)
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, packages are available for a low price.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)